ASTM International Hosts 4th Symposium on Autonomy in Aviation
ASTM International is hosting its 2023 4th Annual Autonomy in Aviation Symposium, organized by ASTM’s autonomy design and operations in aviation administrative committee (AC377).
The symposium will be held Nov. 6, 2023, at the Santa Clara Marriott in Santa Clara, CA, prior to the committee meetings for ASTM’s unmanned aircraft systems committee (F38).
ASTM AC377 promotes collaboration among aviation autonomy stakeholders to improve safety and efficiency in aviation. The theme of its 4th annual symposium will be human roles in autonomous aviation. Attendees will:
- Hear from industry leaders on latest developments in manned and unmanned autonomous aviation,
- Explore human roles and responsibilities for autonomous flight operations,
- Understand various paradigms for human roles in urban and regional air mobility,
- Discover the latest e-learning opportunities for aviation autonomy, and
- Consider the types of standards that are needed to advance autonomy in aviation.
To register for the event, or for more information, please visit: https://go.astm.org/aviation-autonomy-symposium.
Media Inquiries: Gavin O’Reilly, tel +1.610.832.9618; email@example.com
Symposia Contact: Tessa Sulkes-Llewelyn, tel +1.610.832.9677; firstname.lastname@example.org
Source URL: https://newsroom.astm.org/astm-international-hosts-4th-symposium-autonomy-aviation