Registration is open for the 13th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture (ICMFF13), to be held November 2-4, 2022 at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel (New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.). The event is sponsored by ASTM International’s committee E08 on fatigue and fracture in conjunction with the committee’s November standards development meetings.
The objective of this conference is to share the latest international research developments in the field of multiaxial fatigue and fracture. Though commonly encountered in applications, multiaxial stress states are typically studied in the laboratory only in a limited way. Persistent limitations in understanding of mechanisms and design methodologies for multiaxial fatigue continue to place this subject on the forefront of research.
Abstract topics include, but are not limited to, studies involving:
- Cyclic deformation under multiaxial loading, including load history effects
- Fatigue crack formation and early growth processes, mechanisms, and models
- Mixed-mode fatigue crack growth, including small fatigue cracks
- Advances in understanding of multiaxial fatigue offered by in situ experimental methods, microstructure-sensitive computational simulations, and/or data science
- Multiaxial fatigue design issues including notches, variable amplitude loading, contact and fretting, residual stress effects, and case studies
- Environmental effects including multiaxial thermal fatigue and coupling with creep phenomena
The language of the conference will be English.
To register, and for more information about the conference, visit https://na.eventscloud.com/website/33078/icmff13-conf-/.
Symposia Operations Contact: Jennifer Buono tel+1.610.832.9698, email@example.com