Presentations are invited for ASTM International’s upcoming Workshop on Weathering and Durability Testing, to be held June 28, 2023, at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, Denver, Colorado (USA). The workshop is sponsored by the ASTM committees on paint and related coatings, materials, and applications (D01) and on weathering and durability (G03). It will be held in conjunction with the June standards development meetings of the committees.
This workshop will provide a forum for the exchange of ideas on current research, nationally and internationally, across the durability and weathering fields.
Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of material degradation;
- Service-life prediction of material degradation;
- Durability/weathering test method development;
- Weathering analysis tools;
- Climate analysis as related to weathering;
- Weathering standards development; and
- Non-weathering but durability related topics
Additional information is available from technical chairs Kady Gregersen (email@example.com) and Matthew McGreer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please submit your 300-word abstract pertaining to the above topics to the technical chairs by March 15, 2023.
For more information about the workshop, visit https://go.astm.org/weathering-and-durability-testing.
Symposia Operations Contact: Tammy Schane, tel+1.610.832.9522, email@example.com