Registration is now open for ASTM International’s 3rd Annual Autonomy in Aviation Symposium, to be held Oct. 18, 2022, at The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel (Louisiana, USA). The event is sponsored by ASTM’s autonomy design and operations in aviation administrative committee (AC377).
ASTM AC377 promotes collaboration among a variety of aviation stakeholders aimed at improving safety and efficiency in aviation. The theme of this year’s Autonomy in Aviation symposium is Autonomy for Good.
Participants in the symposium will:
- Hear from industry leaders on the latest developments and best practices in autonomy insertion;
- Explore use cases for autonomous aviation that can improve people’s lives;
- Understand the airspace integration challenges and discuss ways to move forward;
- Develop community engagement strategies for autonomous aviation, and
- Consider the types of standards that are needed to advance autonomy in aviation.
For more information or to register for the symposium, visit https://go.astm.org/autonomy-in-aviation.
Symposium Contact: Tessa Sulkes-Llewelyn, tel +1.610.832.9677; email@example.com